Sunday, December 9, 2018

For You My Strong Hold

For You My Strong Hold


Oh what a year we both have endured...
A Few long years when we really look back
Our precious daughter has grown so fast and matured
It is so hard to think that one day she'll ask us to help her pack

You have been there for me almost every tragedy in health I'd face
You'd hold me tight, love me close, give up work to be with me
Your love is so beautiful thru our Lord-thru Him you've learned a lot of amazing grace
We have had some tough times, our dear Lord fills us with joy and glee

He is always there during all ups and downs on which decisions to make
You keep your faith and calmness no matter how the other person may be
He never leaves nor keeps secrets on which choice to make if and when business is at stake
No matter the issues in work or in private, you keep so calm, more people should see!

You my love have dealt with so much with epileptic me
You dealt with the multiple brain surgeries, medication overdoses, even grand mals
Poor sweet you had more hope that I'd be completely seizure free
But instead I was not yet; you were always positive to catch my falls

You have always been my strong hold, not embarrassed of this illness
You are a sexy, hot, loving, husband and father to my baby forever more we say
You have always been the one true love of my life, my lifetime lover I must confess
With others before you I'd have to have breaks, couldn't take them 24/7, with you I want you everyday, all day
For life

I love you Christian Siebens
My One True North

Love,

Hetty Siebens

December 10, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment