Thursday, December 27, 2018

My Christian



My precious dear angel
please do not stress
That will only cause happiness 
to be a lot less

You fill all with excitement
Your attitude filled with glee
You are the one type of person
I sure would love to be!

Instead God was so good-
No, our God was so great!
He blessed me with you
True love is NEVER too late!

The way you talk, the way you smile
You have me joyful and smiling a mile!
As for all I'll ever need is one thing
And that one thing isn't even my ring

It is so touching, so perfect and right
But it is actually you that makes life bright
Your love is real your kindness so true
You help me know real love, & stick by "I DO"

Whenever you are down, I am too
But I fight to feel better to help you thru
We will win each battle hand and hand
Talking about all we conquered on His sand

Reach to me anytime to help you thru life
It will help us both to never have strife
You are my Everything I thank God for
Never in this life could I ever ask for more

Let's conquer this winding road
Ups and downs fasts and slows
You are my hero baby in all times
I am always so privileged to call you mine

You are my Christian, my husband, my man
I am just your little wife, but your #1 fan
Always and forever we will always be
I sure thank our Lord for the plan of you and me!!

I love you always..... 

Your fan,

Hetty Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment