Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Beyond My Dreams



 

Your love no matter where, brings joy into my life

Every day I truly am thankful that I am your wife

The fun we have and things we teach are quite thrilling

To most others out there they would find it all quite chilling!!


We have lived in so many states, even more cites too

But for us there is just always so much more to do

We cannot wait one day til we can celebrate our first jubilee!

A jubilee of pure love, not one thing abusively 


The life you bring me is beyond my dreams

We have Jesus, Love, even laughter it seems

We have each other thru great times & bad

We have each other when laughing or tragically sad


You are the Joy and the Happiness that you share

So many around you have become aware 

That you aren't just some usual guy 

You are my guy; and you'll take us high


High in the water, high in the sea

High out shopping just you and me

High so full of life and full of joy

High filled with love we'll never destroy


Let's keep breathing in each other's love

Know He has great plans from Heaven above

Keep pushing forward and holding each other

Without you precious I couldn't imagine another


You are my rock 

You are my man 

You bring joy to me

No one else can 

I thank you for your love

Your endurance 

And your patience

Your strength stands strong beyond all

Never will you and I ever fall!!



I love you so much dear Christian!!! Week away!!! I love you!!! Can't wait for our get away!!! 

You are my everything! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment