Monday, September 28, 2020

Christian Mi Amor

 

Christian Mi Amor





You and I met in such distinctive way

Mold me cause I love you I'll be your pot of clay

You truly have a heart that makes mine beat so fast 

With you and I together, I know our love will last


There aren't many out there quite like us dear

So many with me would have run in fear

You learned so much about everything

To think you still gave me my ring!!! ;) 


I love you beyond what you can conjure 

You and I love; we will continue to endure 

My heart aches for you when you are sad or distressed

Sometimes life just throws us trials that are hard to ingest 


But it is you and I together my precious one

Never in the world are we ever done 

Our life is so mysterious-we are full of glee

You are my true amazing love, this I guarantee!


No one in this world will ever understand 

How gentle you were when you gave me your hand

The battles I fought right before your eyes

Would have made me turn around, absolutely despise 


Despise the thought of all the work it would be

Figuring what was even wrong with little me

My brain is complicated and so complex 

Wow I would have been so perplexed 


But you dealt with every win, lose or draw

If I were you I would have asked to withdraw 

Bottle of red, bottle of white?

No longer will we face that kind of plight!


I love you forever dear Christian mi amor

Our love will grow from here for you I adore

Stay together thru thick and thin

Never once will we give in

 

I see our Pacific waves calling our sail

Together feel the wind and we'll exhale 

I love you so much and thank you for us

Our love has such much beauty zero reason to fuss


Love you dear Christian!!!! Day 2 of 10 till our 13th anniversary!!!! Sitting here in Idaho with you!! Awesome night!!!!! Thank you!! Sleep well!!!! (as I hear you are!!! 🤣💜) 


All my love,

Hetty


No comments:

Post a Comment