Saturday, December 17, 2016

Beginning to End



The pain I endure never was desired
If I knew who gave it to me they would be fired
Each day is so troubling and tough to live out
The pain gets so atrocious and fills me with doubt

When in such pain and feeling so sad
You feel everything you do will make someone mad
The pills are not touching it nor is the heat
It truly feels like I've been dragged out and beat

How long really should one hang on for?
If you can barely function and extremely sore.
Life looks so dark, with no good ahead
Should I stay bitter and wrapped up in bed?

I am not anyone special that is for sure 
Just a young lady with health issues to endure
Daily I do it though because I have no other choice
All my prayers unanswered I must have an unheard voice

My family is so beautiful, happy, full of joy
I wish that was me; instead I am just a toy
A puppet God uses on good days and bad
How can one like me be help when always so sad

How long really should one hang on for?
If you can barely function and extremely sore.
Life looks so dark, with no good ahead
Should I stay bitter and wrapped up in bed?

So I am on pause, stepped out of game for some time to be
I am truly searching for a healthier, happier little me
Cause I can't help others when unwell and can't tell
Who I am or where I will be when it feels like only hell

But I love my family so very much
But right now I just feel a bit outta touch
Maybe in time someone will fix me
And once again my family could see 

I love you all from beginning to end 
I just pray to God He decides to mend
This pain gets in the way of all of our fun
One day we'll all be on that beach under His sun

By Hetty Siebens 2015 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment