Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cycles



I deserved a little more
More than rage and slamming doors
Could sit by the bright orange sun, watch it disappear
You'd rant and rave to shake me, but was you that had the fear

You threw things in spite when I didn't agree
Deep down you knew the strength in me
Your chopping me down never got you far
As I began to leave, you tried attacking my car

How many cycles did we keep breaking up?
How many cycles did we keep breaking down?
It led to disaster of me and you...
It's been a long time that we've been thru...
Never would I go back to you...

You could use puppets to tell me your lies
But that's the fake life I see in your eyes
I'm never ever gonna think twice bout' you
Living dreams out with my family is what I'll do

Your mind never could focus straight
Why would I stay with one full of hate?
So much hate in your deep soul
That made me pay such a toll

How many cycles did we keep breaking up?
How many cycles did we keep breaking down?
It led to disaster of me and you...
It's been a long time that we've been thru...
Never would I go back to you..
Or let you touch me again, be close to me
If only your devilish eyes could see
Those days we had are more than thru
With careless choices you continued to do

A courteous reminder with your consciousness in tact
Fear truth would leek out to your ex daughter ...is a fact
Actions just don't flee, you can't hide them from a soul
Your bleak love in your life chose to let her go

She slipped into this world from a soul of hatred and abuse
But the beauty my daughter carries on did not come from you
Cry each day of remorse on the choices of your coarse
But never again come looking for us, not a thing you can force.

I had to write a poem like I was living in yesterday. Oddly enough, we got thru it, and forgave after 4 yrs... But sadly after he remarried a young girl of jealousy, she was pregnant and demanded they part. Was sad...but a Jesus calling for Tory's heart and her amazing dad, my husband today...she's had since 1 1/2... He works wonders....

Blessings all....

By Hetty Siebens © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment