Saturday, December 17, 2016

Take Me Right Now



 What do you want? What do you need? 
If you want me, take me right now. If you need me, I will reward you for eternity!
What do you want? What do you need?
If you want love, I will supply. If you need love, I shall be yours always!
What do you want? What do you need?
If you want happiness, tell me from where. If you need happiness, I ensure it always with care!
What do you want? What do you need?
If you want US, I will bestow all times. If you need US, I will endow all my life!

I want you, I need you, I want love, I need love, I want happiness, I need happiness, I want us, I have us....I have all of this, am thrilled with this all. Am touched with the honor of being in your life. Thank you for being a part of mine!

Your love for life!

by Hetty Siebens 6/19/04 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment