Tuesday, December 20, 2016

This Christmas Will Be A Joyful One



Well here we go again my dear
Another Christmas Day of cheer
Living back in our old stomping ground
Makes you very grateful for whom are around

I never meant to jolt out of Philly years ago
I was just in so much pain; pain you'll never know
My intentions truly were to stay in Minneapolis forever
I just didn't realize my body couldn't take the cold ever

So then we took off for Florida a place I never desired
I did it for you and Tory; even though now want to set it on fire 
There were such beautiful days but with my pain I was unable to play
But darling with you around and near you bring out beauty every day

Thru all those states of pain I am so glad to be "Home"
Being so sick everywhere else you just feel so "alone"
But thankfully you've always been there for me
Like a monkey you helped set me free

Free of pain, free of sadness, free of madness
You helped save my life and faith in faith-filledness
Just in time for my birthday, more in time for HIS
Christ is our center our reason we still live

This Christmas will be a joyful one
So much good came out and it's never done
We all just need to love each other endlessly
In thanks to Christ in what He made be

I am grateful to Him daily for Tory, you, and Troy in our home
With the love we all have there is no room to moan
Our extended families our great and with all are so blessed
God sure knew what He was doing, this was no test

But my love for you Christian remains on hot fire
You are so loving, so dear, my every desire
His plans for us were beautiful, plans are so great
Every Christmas I love to tell you in our house there is no hate

You are my air, you and my life, and yes you kept me alive
With God healing me, making me well I am learning to strive
Strive to become more of who He planned me to be
Praise Him more for who He has given to me

It is His birthday yet Christ keeps on giving
He gives out of true love to keep up all living
Living in life, living for Him, placing Him first above it all
Our Creator, Savior, loved one best friend who won't let us fall

I am gracious for every moment I learned and accepted Him
Cause God only knows where we'd still be if I was still dim
Your love helped me search and your love helped me find
I was willing to do anything for you-even seek your kind

You were so much worth it precious dear one
But Christ was most worth it; to Him I'd run
I am so grateful this Christmas Day
All in our home are willing to Pray

Christ gave me the best gifts of all in life
You my love, my baby Tory cause me no strife
This Christmas like all, I love you all forever and more
You are all so special thru Christ, red wine you must pour

In remembrance of Christ who saved us from ourselves
In remembrance of our God we do not place on a shelf
For our precious God who Died for us to live
For dear Jesus whose life He chose for us to give

I love you Jesus for all You have done, all that You do
I praise You for a man like mine that came straight from You
Thank you for my birthdate, many reasons to celebrate
If gift less I am fine-all we need is our God that's great

Thank you so much Christian for seeing me thru so much this year
You have no idea what is was like to come alive to you my dear
You helped change a lot of me precious, this is a fact
Not a moment am I going to focus back!


I love you so much Jesus, Christian, Tory, Troy

Happy Birthday Jesus
Merry Christmas Christian 

by Hetty Siebens Dec 20, 2016 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment